- If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the event. If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 you will be refused entry.
- Anyone looking to attend the job fair will need to book a time to attend in advance. Only 50 people will be allowed in the job fair at a time. Guests will be able to book times in one hour increments. Exhibitors and event staff are not included in the 50 people allowed at the event as per public health guidelines.
- All staff, volunteers and exhibitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before they start their shift.There will be one dedicated entrance and one dedicated exit for the event.
- Contact information for all those in attendance will be collected to help with any possible contact tracing.The Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Room will undergo enhanced sanitization and disinfection throughout the day.
- Each exhibitor booth will be 10’x10’. Each booth will be at least 6’ from the next booth with pipe and drape separating each booth. The pipe and drape on the sides of each booth will be 8’ feet tall to prevent any possible transmission of the virus.
- Only one representative from each exhibitor will be allowed on site during the event at one time. You may change staff at your booth during the event, but again you must only have one person there at a time.
Click here to read the full plan